The role holder is responsible for developing complex products and complex solutions, which satisfy the customer and give competitive advantage to the company. May also lead a team of developers.
We are looking for an experienced CRM Architect to support significant growth in Dynamics 365 projects.
- IT Design & Development: Designs, develops, implements and tests tools, complex products/solutions, based on development standards, agreed time schedules, product functionality, budget, quality and costs. Actively participates in calculation of development and product costs.
- Integration: Maintains and improves integration facilities and provisions logistics.
- Project Management: Controls costs, quality and time within the scope of project management. Manages virtual or cross-functional project teams.
- Process Improvement: Suggests and implements proposals for process improvements within projects.
- Technical Expertise: Acts as a technical advisor for development, service, sales and supplier. Maintains high level of product and solution knowledge.
- Lifecycle: Provides development support during lifecycle of complex modules, products and solutions. Is responsible for development of new versions and updates.
- Innovation: Evaluates technical trends, suggests innovative product ideas, processes and solutions within the area of responsibility. Uses new technologies and methods actively to develop highly competitive products.
- Documentation: Provides technical documentation on realized modules / products following internal standards.
- Maintenance: Provides Back Level maintenance support, including problem solving, for own modules and if necessary for foreign (sourced from third party supplier) components.
- Knowledge Sharing: Guides less experienced team members and recommends practice improvement. Maintains his skill profile up-to-date. Actively contributes to development community network.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 / CRM online
- Experience in creating custom entities and relationships between those entities
- Dynamics CRM Portal development experience
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Excellent experience in using CRM SDK
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture
- Motivated, able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise, plan and multitask work assignments
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets
- Experience of working in Agile project deliveries
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Be well versed in different testing methodologies, tools and techniques
- Practical experience of content migration using KingswaySoft
- Implementing Dynamics CRM Master Data Model using Azure Logic Apps
- Excellent design and branding skills
- Experience in a client-facing role; liaising with clients and participating in requirements gathering and design workshops
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960320897