BI Reporting Analyst
BI Reporting Analyst - SSRS/Power BI to join an investment company in its prestigious Central Birmingham offices. As a BI Reporting Analyst - SSRS/Power BI you will be joining a well -established and successful Company, who due to continued growth now require a BI Reporting Analyst - SSRS/Power BI to assist with the increasing work load of repeat customers and new business.
As a BI Reporting Analyst - SSRS/Power BI you will be working with the Finance department of the Business and you will be responsible for creating key reports, data analysis and MI. This Company is using all the latest Microsoft technologies such as Power BI and Azure, so this is definitely not one to be missed if you are looking to build on your technical skill-set!
Responsibilities of the BI Reporting Analyst - SSRS/Power BI:
- Define and create key reports, MI and high-level data analysis for the Finance and Portfolio teams
- Developing reporting solutions in SSRS and Power BI
- Be 1st point of contact for any CRM related issues/queries
- Provide ad-hoc and annual reports and analysis requests
- You will provide document procedure and processes for report usage from relevant teams
Essential Skills for the BI Reporting Analyst - SSRS/Power BI:
- Skilled in MS SQL Server 2008R2 or above
- Strong experienced in creating and developing MS BI Reporting solutions in SSRS & Power BI
- Experienced in creating complex T-SQL/SQL queries
- Be able to extract manipulate and transform large datasets
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Advanced user of Excel
- Proven track record of working in fast paced environment
- Strong Academics preferably in IT subject
- Strong Communication skills
Desirable Skills for the BI Reporting Analyst - SSRS/Power BI:
- Experience of using MS Azure (full training is on offer for the right applicant)
- Experienced in using Dynamics 365 in a support role
As a BI Reporting Analyst - SSRS/Power BI you will receive a base salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience, market-leading benefits package, including a pension, private medical, minimum 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, life insurance and many more.
Due to the urgency of the BI Reporting Analyst - SSRS/Power BI role, the company will be interviewing almost immediately so to be considered please apply within or email a copy of your up to date CV to ********************************
Key Words/Skills: Microsoft SQL Server / SQL Server / T-SQL / SSIS/ Power BI/Reporting
Venturi is a staffing business dedicated to you, differentiating ourselves in the marketplace by quality of service and candidate delivery. Our highly skilled and experienced staff operate within dedicated markets to give you the best service possible. Venturi markets include Business Intelligence, Development IT & Legal IT.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960318372