Role: Material Planner
Pay: £12.47 - £14.00 per hour
Company: This company specialise in automotive manufacturing.
Contract: 4 months initially
- In this role you will be responsible for analysing and interpreting sales & forecasting data to ensure that material levels meet production requirements,
- You will be working with suppliers to ensure materials are delivered in line with suppli-er schedules and build requirements,
- You will be responsible for communicating with suppliers to ensure the supply chain is fulfilled and materials arrive on schedule,
- You will be working with the companies MRP, ensuring information is kept up to date,
- You will need to eliminate transport issues, reduce cost for special freight and be fi-nancially conscious,
- Ultimately, you will be a part of a team that ensures production can run on time to build requirements, ensuring that bills of materials are accurate and monitoring inven-tory levels.
- It is essential that you are able to build strong business relationships with suppliers,
- You will have experience working in supply chain and ensuring that material levels meet build requirements,
- You must have experience working with BOMs, MRP software and carrying out root cause analysis in a fast paced production environment,
- You must have exceptional communication skills, you must be assertive, optimistic and resilient.
- You will ideally hold a relevant degree, HND or BTEC/NVQ level 5,
- You will ideally have experience of being responsible for budgets and supply of mate-rials within an automotive or manufacturing environment,
- You will ideally have a proven track record of negotiation & handling and building re-lationships.
To apply please email your CV to ***************************** or call Stephen on **************
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960323826