CAD Design Engineer (Exterior) - 35075
CAD Design Engineer (Exteriors) - 35075 - up to £25.00/hr - Special Vehicle Operations
Location - Fen End
The role involves design/development exterior trim and protect components / systems for future vehicle programmes. This includes front and rear bumper systems, mud flaps, winch systems, vents, grille.
3 Key Skills required:
- Catia V5, V6, AVA, Team centre
- Automotive experience
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- The candidate must have extensive experience as a CAD Design Engineer in the automotive sector.
- Ability to generate CAD models using V5/V6
- Engineering Delivery Experience for Plastic/Structural/Functional parts
- Automotive Engineering experience with an understanding of automotive product creation and delivery tools like Enovia PLM
- Experience using V5 Quality tools like FMEA and problem solving PDS creation
- Good understanding of materials and manufacturing technology
- Software Skills - PC Literate, MS Office Proficiency, MS Project knowledge
Degree Level, or HNC/ HND with significant experience.
In return for your experience we can offer:
- Long term contract initially until March 2019 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive company
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
For more information and to apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960319885