Used Parts & Equipment Operations Supervisor £38k - £43k
- Leading UK manufacture of Heavy Plant Equipment requires a strong Parts Supervisor to assist in managing a busy work load. Equipment includes loading shovels, Articulated Dump Trucks & Hydraulic Excavators.
- A multi-national company
- Have been established for over 100 years
- Offer outstanding on target earning potential
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- The role serves a two part function, assigning 4 x Engineers service and repair work and then stripping down machines and reselling used parts across the network.
- Supervising and assigning workloads for 4 x Engineers, 2 x Parts people, 1 x co-ordinator & 1 x used sales guy
- Customer service to internal and external customers in the supply of replacement parts for loading shovels, Articulated Dump Trucks & Hydraulic Excavators
- First point of contact within the Workshop and Yard areas
- Ensuring effective supervision and control of the operation of all workshop, warehouse and yard activities
The Ideal Person:
- Needs to have worked within the plant industry, not light plant, needs to be construction machinery.
- Ideally an ex-Engineer with supervisory experience
- Technical understanding/Formal apprenticeship in Construction Plant
- A sound knowledge of aftersales and parts distribution.
- Good communication and leadership skills.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960323692