Senior CAD Engineer - Exterior Lighting - £2850
Senior CAD Engineer - Exterior Lighting - £28.50
As a Catia V5 CAD Concept Design for Exterior Lighting working for a leading automotive company based Gaydon you will be responsible for providing CAD support, leading and progressing the design in line with the programme timescales and deliverable cadence.
- Creation of CAD geometry in support of issue resolution for Virtual Series culminating in M1DJ and FDJ programme milestones.
- Ensure data is up to date and reflects the required levels of maturity at any given point in time, ensuring efficient delivery and update of all AIMS issues assigned to them.
- Liaise with other areas within Body Engineering, other affected functional areas, the supply base and programme teams, to ensure system compatibility issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Catia V5 CAD JLR Teamcenter
- PLM Engineering knowledge of Exterior Systems design, function, performance, production and manufacturing requirements.
- Catia V5 Generative Shape Design surfacing experience; JLR Teamcenter experience;
- Exterior Systems design experience;
- Exterior Trim appearance part design; Working knowledge of project delivery processes - GPDS / FPDS / CCDS / PPAP; Working knowledge of change management processes - AIM, WERS, PACN.
- valid UK driving licence
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960322562