Site Supervisor - West Midlands
Our nationwide brand specialises in providing windows and doors to both the B2B and public sector throughout the UK, and we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Site Supervisor who works well supervising teams and is very methodical and organised. Travel will be required throughout the West Midlands area.
- Managing all required paperwork on site for the Contracts Manager
- Supervise window and door installations from start to finish
- Ensure all fitting teams are compliant and competent
- Work within the company's guidelines and procedures
- Employees and sub contractors are kept safe in their work areas
- Build strong relationships with customers and work force
- CSCS Fenestration supervisor card
- Driving licence
- Very organised with IT skills
- Window and door installation and product knowledge
- Good Health & Safety knowledge
- Willing to travel
This role is Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours a week - 28 days holiday including bank holidays with an extra day for your birthday. Please apply here with your updated CV referring to experience related to the needs of this role as mentioned above.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80436621