Client Administrator - Birmingham
Client Administrators provide excellent client service
They’re a specialist 350 strong team, who sit alongside the business and support them in tasks that vary from project organisation, to finance system control and much needed e-administration.
It’s an incredibly interesting and challenging role that provides the opportunity to work directly with our client facing teams and clients.
We are currently offering Fixed Term Contract positions
What we’re looking for:
- Enthusiasm and passion to deliver exceptional client service
- Confidence with numbers and budget work
- Excellent proven organisation, multi-tasking skills and enjoyment in building strong working relationships
The role would suit:
An experienced project co-ordinator or office administrator used to the demands that exceptional business administration requires.
- Co-ordinating projects with our client facing teams, including our overseas delivery centres.
- Preparing and assisting with client communications.
- Attending internal meetings with senior leaders.
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting.
- Understanding and administering processes.
- Data entry administration and reporting.
- Work in teams, taking direction from your Client Administrator Team Leader and Client Administrator Manager.
- Are passionate in the role they play to help achieve business priorities and excellent client service.
- Enjoy the demands that come with working on client engagements and to defined KPI’s.
- Manage their time, and personal chargeable time.
- Are willing to learn new tasks and take on new responsibilities when needed.
- Take the time to learn about our clients, and the services we’re providing to them.
- Share ideas and best practice with colleagues and peers.
- Travel to other PwC offices as needed.
- Proven office work experience.
- Organisation skills, ability to perform tasks and prioritise work, especially when there are conflicting demands.
- Work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to interpret financial data and produce relevant reports.
- Pragmatic in your approach to problem-solving.
- Good communicator, making sure tasks are clearly understood and taking personal responsibility in dealing with queries to/from the client engagement teams.
- Attention to detail and the personal motivation to perform your role to the highest standards.
- Always punctual, flexible and responsive in how you approach your work.
Academic or professional qualifications needed:
- English and Maths GCSE at grades A to C (or equivalent).
- Microsoft office suite experience, good Excel skills are particularly valued.
- A degree is not essential for this role.
- No professional qualifications are needed for this role
Training and development
Our training and development approach broadens and deepens your knowledge, and is focussed on the learning experience you get in doing the role (70%), learning from others around you (20%) and formal training courses (10%). We call this 70:20:10. That means you’ll learn most from an outstanding variety of work, picking up the business, personal and technical skills you need to do well.
Assurance is a dynamic place to be right now, and the variety of opportunities on offer is unprecedented. It’s work that really does matter. It matters for businesses, governments and society at large. Our team provides confidence on the most complex decisions companies have to take and this provides a wealth of opportunities to everyone who joins us and works with us.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool, as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business and as an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Learn more here www.pwc.com/uk/diversity