Job Title: Civils CAD Technician
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Highly competitive
Do you want to get a foot in the door designing major development projects from some of the UK's biggest PLC's?
Civils CAD Technician - The Role:
A specialist design consultancy is looking to expand its civil engineering team with a skilled CAD Technician for its busy office in the West Midlands. Working with some of the UK's biggest developers and PLCs, your key function will be to assist the Senior Design Engineers in the production and delivery of a variety of civil design packages including road and drainage design for some major developments.
The variety and scope of work will certainly mean there is never a dull moment in the role. Having established relationships with some prime developers in the UK you would be working in a rapidly growing, dynamic office with various greenfield and brownfield sites developments ranging from small infill schemes to large scale developments.
Civils CAD Technician - Key Responsibilities:
- Adherence to and implementation of internal and external client CAD standards;
- A willingness to progress in a sometimes challenging technical environment
- Support for other elements of the infrastructure team requirements where necessary.
- Be able to work in a team
- Be able to attend site visits if necessary
Civils CAD Technician - Experience Required:
- You should be qualified with a minimum HNC or equivalent in Civil Engineering, CAD or related subject.
- Ideally you will be a confident user of design packages including AutoCAD, Revit and/or PDS. However, if you are proficient with CAD, our client are committed to training and development of their staff so could facilitate upskilling on new software packages.
To have a confidential conversation and express interest in this exciting opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.
NB: Due to high levels of interest, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960324278