Assistant Management Accountant
At One Stop Stores we aim serve local shoppers a little better every day, with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect, you have a really great place to work.
We are currently looking to recruit someone to join our Finance Team for someone who has a proven track record or is looking to start up within an accountancy environment.
- Proactive desire to learn & improve on existing processes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Take on daily challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Challenge & investigate all variances.
- Understand budgeting and strategic plans within finance.
- Maintaining the Budgeting systems.
- Support the Finance Manager with business reporting.
- Integrate with senior stakeholders
- Produce ad-hoc requests.
- Improvement and simplification of processes.
- Production of regular reports surrounding performance and improvements that can be made.
- Responsible to produce company operating statements.
- Completing a variety of tasks at month end, to match company deadlines.
- Technical and analytical skills.
- Understand the use of IT software used within finance.
- Understand interpersonal skills within a business environment.
- Achieve deadlines and handle pressure comfortably.
- Ability to use their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to juggle with multiple tasks.
- A relevant university degree would be desired.
- Relevant A levels (Or equivalent) desirable.
- Started or have a desire to start a professional Accountancy qualification (CIMA / ACCA / AAT)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80432129