This is an immediate requirement for Two FPGA Engineers, the company are considering all levels of experience due to the demand of upcoming projects, therefore Junior - Senior engineers needed.
The ideal candidate will be covering a wide range of FPGA activities covering all stages of the development lifecycle; from requirements through to verification and validation of programmed devices.
- FPGA experience.
- Implementation including requirements capture, VHDL RTL coding and physical stages
- Writing and execution of VHDL testbench code and other IV&V activities
- Safety related design process development and maintenance
- Requirements tracking, configuration control, incident reporting and project documentation
- Lab support during hardware development stages
- Inter-team and intra-team communications, including reviewing.
- Degree or higher in electrical/electronic engineering or equivalent.
- Proven track record of FPGA/ASIC design
- Comprehensive knowledge of VHDL with practical experience in successful projects
- Experience of model based design using tools such as Matlab/Simulink is preferable
- Broad knowledge of digital electronics and other areas of engineering. (e.g. systems, analogue/power electronics, mechanical, motors, etc)
- Good knowledge of best practice design lifecycle process; gated design phases, design reviews
- Good in front of customers; willing and able to make presentations.
All applicants must be eligible for security clearance to SC level.
For full details please get in touch.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960318987