Junior Graphic Designer (FTC 12 months)
We are highly ambitious for the future of Muller and this is why we want to recruit and train the best. In order to fuel our success and continue to grow, we believe in giving responsibilities from day one, developing talent through coaching and mentoring and also giving our colleagues a platform to make a difference.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Graphic Designer based in our headquarters in Market Drayton, a 35 minute drive from Shrewsbury (Shrewsbury was voted second happiest place in the UK in August 2015).
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate conceptual thinking and creative awareness with an excellent command of typography, layout and a good understanding of packaging design. Being prepared to learn, striving for perfection, whilst working in a team is essential.
* Assist the senior graphic designer in creating packaging, sales and marketing collateral for all Muller brands
* Liaise with the marketing team and senior designer to discuss their requirements - and help to resolve any issues related to the work produced
* Ensure all artwork produced meets the needs, requirements and brand values
* Attend regular training events and courses to further your knowledge and expertise
Key skills & experience
* Hold a graphic or web design degree level or equivalent qualification (2:1 or above)
* Essential: working knowledge of the whole Adobe Creative Suite
* A team player prepared to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Strong organisational and communication skills
* Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends
* Creative flair and a good eye for detail
* Strong portfolio which shows experience with a range of programs and materials
* An understanding and familiarity with UX design would be a bonus
* Experience in a digital agency is preferable but not essential
* Previous leadership experience through extracurricular activities
* Capacity to embrace and create change
* Great team player capable to support, to lead, to care and to tell things as they are
If you have the skills and experience required and would like to be considered for this role please apply at ******************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960323252