75 TONNE Driver
Employment Partners are looking to recruit a talented 7.5 Tonne multi-drop driver for our client in Ludlow.
The job includes doing deliveries and collections of Agricultural goods to farms.
ADR is preferred but not essential.
Applicants must have a current 7.5 Ton licence, Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) card and Digital Tachograph card.
* Excellent rates of pay
* Ongoing work
Tasks and duties will include:
* Carrying out routine vehicle checks
* Driving a 7.5 Ton vehicle to the destination and unloading according to requirements
* Issuing delivery notes and returning a signed copy to transport office customer service
* Meeting delivery times slots
* Keeping transport office updated of your progress and any additional problems
To successfully secure this opportunity, you must: have relevant driving experience, have a 7.5 Ton licence, hold the relevant CPC qualifications, be reliable, punctual and self-motivated, be flexible have a great attitude and strong work ethic, be capable and confident in your ability.
If you are interested in this job please submit your CV or call us on 01264 568 100.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80437234