Graphic Designer (Marketing)
Graphic Designer (Marketing)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Vax for a Graphic Designer to join our Creative Agency Team. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Graphic Design Lead on a plethora of projects including identity design, collateral and packaging and will be responsible for creating design solutions that deliver high visual impact.
If you are looking for a position where you can contribute to the creative development of an international Floorcare brand and have the opportunity to mentor Graduates within the team then this role is for you! This role will be based in our Birmingham Head Office until Spring 2018 before moving permanently to our Droitwich office.
The Nitty Gritty!
- Responsible for creative design solutions for multiple mediums across all Vax brands using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Apply creative thinking, research and problem solving to translate creative briefs into communications solutions through design
- Produce compelling ideas and creative thinking to idea-generation meetings
- Ensure that design solutions meet brand guidelines and requirements (style, structure and tone) and that supports the marketing strategy
- Mentor junior members of the team and assist in their development
What we need from you...
- Proven experience in a digital design field: UI/UX design, mobile-first responsive design, digital animated ad banners, app design, wire-framing and prototyping, email design and social media
- Be fluent in Photoshop producing 'pixel perfect' layouts, slicing assets and optimising images for the developers.
- Degree in relevant field eg, Visual Communication Design/Graphic Design (desirable)
- Ability to working independently
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent conceptual design skills
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite and other design affiliated software
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with all seniority levels
In return for your hard work and commitment you will get...
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus the option to buy up to 10 days
- Up to 15% annual bonus
- Private BUPA healthcare
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Plus loads of other juicy benefits!
Overview of Vax
Vax is the number one, best selling floorcare brand in the UK. With a rich heritage and growing global position, it is a market leader in floorcare innovation. Vax has forged its reputation as a brand that focuses on the needs of its customers, with premium products that include the lightest and the most powerful multi-cyclonic vacuum cleaners in the world.
The company manages a portfolio of other brands, extending its influence over a wide consumer value proposition. As part of the largest and fastest growing global floorcare group TTI, Vax benefits from a highly agile and dynamic production process and 24 hour product development. Over 300 skilled engineers in China, US and Europe work to create the world's most extensive and advanced floorcare range using patented technologies. With iconic brands that include Hoover in the US, Dirt Devil and Vax in the UK and Continental Europe, the TTI floorcare group leads the world in innovation and design.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960324009