Oil Boiler Installation Engineer
Due to recent expansion of our business, Hassle Free Boilers need Oil Boiler Installation Engineers, with jobs available immediately for the right candidate.
We offer a competitive rate per installation, plus customer satisfaction related bonuses. We offer regular and reliable work patterns and only install within private domestic homes.
About the Job
We are looking for experienced Oil Engineers to commit to at least two days per week installing/replacing boilers and carrying out central heating system upgrades in private customer properties. All our work is within the private, domestic market and as such you must demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times and respect customer property.
You will provide your own vehicle, tools and access equipment and you must be comfortable with all aspects of installation, including controls wiring, vertical flue installations, working with ladders/harnesses, waste clearance and 'making good'.
Essential Qualifications and Accreditations
- OFTEC Registered, with the following competencies – OFT10-101, OFT10-105E and OFT10-600A
- A minimum NVQ Level 2/C&G or equivalent in a plumbing and/or heating related discipline.
- We will complete a DBS check (CRB) that must come back clear.
- You must hold your own OFTEC Registration
- A minimum of £2m Public Liability Insurance and £5m Employers Liability Insurance (where applicable)
- A current Waste Carriers Licence
- Health and Safety awareness including Asbestos Awareness and Working at Heights training
- General IT skills, you will be required to complete documentation using a mobile device.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 17th Edition or Part P electrical qualifications
- Gas Safe Registered (also opportunity for Gas/LPG Boiler Installations)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960318146