We are currently recruiting an experienced Supervisor to work within a compound environment at our busy Solihull site in the West Midlands.
Reporting to the Compound Manager, we are currently seeking to recruit a Supervisor to join the team, based at our Solihull site.
The main fundamentals of the role are to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department on a day-to-day basis by providing leadership, guidance, training and support to workers.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To provide overall direction and leadership within the Compound.
- To demonstrate the use of initiative and the ability to prioritise workloads to meet delivery times and customer demand
- To supervise the work that is carried out day to day, to ensure that quality standards are met by providing the relevant training and guidance for subordinates.
- To continually communicate with the team to supply information regarding priorities and objectives, and to provide direction on a daily basis to ensure these are achieved
- To execute health and safety regulations, focusing on accident prevention.
- Improve and maintain strong relationships with employees and management, and to provide a team environment with a strong emphasis on 2 way communication.
- Keeping accurate measures/KPIs.An understanding of SLA and TQM
- Regularly review the departmental operations and processes, whilst identifying improvements in efficiency and costs.
- To ensure ISO procedures are followed
- Leadership qualities essential, along with the ability to demonstrate, influence and support an intermittent working environment.
- Fully IT literate with sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook)
- Proven track record in the motor industry desirable.
- Proactive in determining and re-assessing priorities
- Ability to prioritise and delegate
- Problem solver
- Relationship building and influencing others
If interested in this position please follow the easy steps to apply!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440769