Part Time Host Development Executive
Job Title: Host Development Executive
Hours of work: 25 hours per week Monday - Friday (09:00 - 14:00)
Reporting to: Planning Manager
ByBox is a market leader and global innovator in supply chain technologies, field service logistics, technical services and Smart Box solutions. Through our clever Thinventory technology, ByBox provides an end-to-end supply chain solution that is used by over 400 businesses both in the UK and internationally. "Move the data, not the part" is at the heart of everything we do and we're always looking for new ways to improve supply chains using technology.
Aims of Position
As a Host Delivery Executive, you will take responsibility of finding sites for our lockers. We pay our site hosts rent for the use of their property, which technically makes us the customer! Your role will be to work alongside our planning team to identify and contact prospective site hosts and develop relationships with them. You'll manage the negotiation of commercial and legal terms with site host, ensuring ByBox secures the best locations for our locker logistics solution.
The successful candidate will have experience of selling in a business to business environment. You will be a natural business developer, who enjoys engaging with new business partners. Highly motivated, with a drive to succeed, you will be articulate and comfortable working over the phone and in person to develop relationships.
The successful candidate will be identifying and contacting prospective site hosts for our locker network. Developing relationships and negotiating terms with site host. Ensuring ByBox secures the best locations for our locker logistics solution.
- Work closely with the planning team to build and maintain a prospect list
- Achieve daily call targets
- To provide and maintain, on an ongoing basis, a record of activities, figures, forecasting and any other records which may be required by the Network Operations Manager
- Negotiate the legal and commercial terms with site hosts
- To strive to provide high levels of internal and external customer care
- Proactive lead generation
Skills and Experience Required
- 'A' Level or equivalent
- Experience of selling Business to Business
- Ability to develop relationships easily with new business partners
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Experienced in Negotiation
Character and personal qualities
- Commitment, enthusiasm, passion
- Ability to work under pressure and multi task
- Customer Focused
- Flexible attitude
- Team player
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960324031