Global Technical Training Developer
MSX International is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry. We have the hands-on experience of automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information to boost company efficiency and profitability
Currently we are looking to fill the position of
Global Technical Training Developer
Based in Leamington Spa with Global Travel
Working as part of the Jaguar Land Rover Global Network Learning and Development team, the Global Technical Training Developer will play a key role in maintaining a fully competent global Retailer network, capable of consistently delivering an outstanding life-time ownership experience for JLR customers world-wide.
The Global Technical Training Developer will join a dedicated team of professional training design specialists, designing and producing training content to the very highest standards in-line with JLR training accreditation methodology active learning.
Training development can be divided into two main areas â€“ 1) core competency curriculum training including, for example, electrical, mechanical, health and safety disciplines and 2) new product introduction and diagnostic training to enable a flawless launch ahead of customer sales.
- Design and production of technical training content to the very highest standards, in line with Jaguar Land Rover training accreditation methodology â€“ â€˜active learningâ€™.
- Alone or within a project team, responsibility for the design of the entire training package including all theoretical and practical training session design, the writing and editing of the student and trainer guides and all supporting emails. This is often from scratch, through research with JLR Product Engineering teams.
- Design of activities to simplify and convey complex technologies, as well as developing relevant classroom and practical activities to engage participants and deliver clear messages that support a high quality service and concise diagnosis and repair.
- · After testing and quality checks, delivery of a 'Train the Trainer' session to begin the process of cascading the completed training to JLR Retailer Technicians around the world.
- A background and qualification within technical service, for example a Vehicle Technician with proven skills in the effective diagnosis and repair of faults
- Experience as a Technical Trainer would be advantageous
- The ability to break down complex subjects according to the audienceâ€™s specific needs
- A keen eye for detail and a commitment to researching information and delivering it in the most appropriate way
- High degree of computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Computer expertise over and above this level is an advantage (including the use of Google Sheets, Documents and Forms)
- The ability to learn and use a variety of media and technology, as well as specific development and author-based applications
- A creative approach with a passion for innovation
- Full time (40 hours per week)
What we can offer you
- Salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Other company benefits:
- o 25 days annual leave
- o Company contributory pension plan
- o Cash back health care scheme
- o Life assurance
- o Company sickness policy
- o Car salary exchange scheme
Email your CV to the Recruitment Team on *********************
MSXI is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960318810