Do you want to work for on of the UK’s leading providers in therapeutic care and outcomes-led learning for young people and adults with Autism and complex associated needs?
We are currently looking for a full time, permanent Team Leader paying between £21,024 - £25,500 per annum.
As the Team Leader you will be leading a team of Support Workers in a well-established, specialist adult autism residential service. You will be responsible for the personal development programmes that will enable the residents to fulfil their potential for independence.
Responsibilities of the Team Leader:
- Supervise a team of Support Workers, leading by example at all times
- Oversee and ensure that your team effectively manage any challenging behaviour in a positive manner
- Provide hands on support to our adults to include, organising and participating in activities, domestic duties and personal care on a daily basis
- Assist in driving through the implementation of individual programme of life skills, key skills and independent skills and leisure within the home and community
- Monitor personal, financial transactions to ensure they are recorded and administered inline with each individual placement agreement
Person Specification for the Team Leader:
- Relevant experience of working with adults with Autism and challenging behaviour
- Have experience of leading and motivating teams
- The ability to delegate and use the strengths of a staff team
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of being the most senior person on duty and leading the team in an appropriate manner
Additional information for the Team Leader:
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retails Discount Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pain annual leave
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Worcester is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on, alternatively email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80431853