Feed Sales Advisor - West Midlands
De Lacy Executive has an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and growing specialist company based in the West Midlands. The company manufacture an extensive top quality range of products with over 30 years of service direct to farmers. We are seeking a candidate that demonstrates enthusiasm, determination and confidence in selling and providing technical advice to farmers throughout the UK. Training and support will be provided for the right candidate.
This is an office based role for a confident person who is comfortable talking to farmers about their businesses in order to identify the opportunities to sell appropriate feeds to them.
This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate looking to progress their career in ruminant feed. Career progression opportunities are available for the successful candidate to be part of a growing business.
- Ideally a few years' experience in sales and providing technical advice and support to farmers/merchants.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in agriculture or related discipline is desirable.
- Preferably a working knowledge of animal feed and an interest in UK farming.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Commercially astute.
- Ambition and highly motivated, with excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Full UK driving licence and a willingness to travel.
Remuneration: A Competitive salary is offered with an excellent benefits package.
Interested in this exciting opportunity? Please call Sarah Milburn on 01885 483440 / 01885 485 527 or email your CV or enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence. Absolutely none of your details will be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
De Lacy Executive, established in 2000, is the recruitment specialist in the Agri-Business and Land-based Business Sectors. Experienced practical and allied trade agriculturalists who have developed a recruitment practice based on high ethical standards. Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which oversees recruitment practice. Registered and complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.