Compliance Officer - Housing
Tangent International are currently recruiting for a Compliance Officer to work for a charitable organisation in Birmingham.
Purpose of the job
To support the Head of Asset Management in ensuring effective policies and systems are in place to secure full compliance with all relevant legislation within the repairs and maintenance services. Ensure the business is fulfilling all property compliance activities under current relevant legislation, Health and Safety regulation procedures. As part of the Property Services Team, help provide a high quality repairs service to staff and service users across the organisation.
- Experience in a similar property maintenance and compliance role in the housing sector.
- Knowledge and experience of working in contract management and directly monitoring contractors with a strong focus around productivity, quality, health and safety compliance and cost effectiveness.
- Managing programmes of stock condition surveys, surveys for gas, electrical, asbestos etc.
- Developing policies, systems and documentation that meet compliance requirements.
- Implementing standardised approaches/systems across a wide range of contracts.
- Experience of contributing to external and internal audits and inspections.
- Able to demonstrate sound technical knowledge of the building maintenance through previous work experience
If you meet these requirements, please apply with an up to date CV!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960319123