Do you want to work for on of the UK’s leading providers in therapeutic care and outcomes-led learning for young people and adults with Autism and complex associated needs?
We are currently looking for a full time, permanent Support Worker paying between £8.05 - £8.95 per hour.
You will be joining a team of Support Workers in a well-established, specialist adult autism residential service. You will be responsible for the personal development programmes that will enable the residents to fulfil their potential for independence.
Responsibilities of the Support Worker:
- Supporting learning experiences at home and the wider community
- Developing personal and practical skills to enhance independent living
- Encouraging participation in daily tasks
- Reporting and recording key aspects of care
- Managing complex and challenging behaviour
Person Specification for the Support Worker:
- Hold or be willing to train to Level 2 Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Keen to work with young people and adults with autism and associated difficulties
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have the flexibility and willingness to work shifts, including weekends
- Ideally hold a valid UK driving licence or have transport to and from work
Additional information for the Support Worker:
- Funded qualifications up to Level 2
- Company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Retail discount scheme
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Worcester,is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on, alternatively email your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80431834