Test and Development Engnieer
As one of the most recognised brands in the world, our client strives to design and build outstanding products built to stand the test of time and to outshine the competition in regards to quality. Safety, comfort and endurance.
We are currently looking to expand the engineering capability and bring in Test and Development Engineers.
The main responsibilities of the Test and Development Engineers will revolve around the following:
- Test and development of new and current product designs
- Problem analysis and proposal of design solutions
- Analysis, reporting and presentation of test results
- Design, commissioning and operation of test rigs
- Liaise with internal/external customers/departments, as required during projects
- Assume responsibility for smaller projects/machine areas, dependant on experience
Required Experience & qualifications
The ideal candidates for the role of Test and Development Engineers will have a degree or HNC in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or have equivalent experience. You will have proven experience in the design/ development off off highway vehicles. Applicants will need a good working knowledge of drivetrain, hydraulics and electrical/electronic systems.
As Test and Development Engineer you will have an enthusiastic attitude, coupled with a sense of urgency and desire to succeed. You will have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960322543