Muller offers you a long term career with a genuine market leader; Muller is an entrepreneurial company where people love to work and make a difference. Our competitive advantage comes through driving value through innovation and brands, scale, operational excellence and building a high performing international organisation. By 2020, we aim to have significantly increased our turnover; in order to achieve this, we need leaders and technical experts to grow our business and market share.
We are currently recruiting at our Head Office site for a HR Manager. We are looking for an experienced individual to deliver value adding people interventions and support to develop a high performing team, supporting our goal "Muller will be the biggest and the best dairy company in the UK & Ireland".
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
Ensure we have the right people in the right place at the right time.
* To develop and facilitate the execution of workforce planning / to support Talent Supply with resourcing activity.
* To identify required pipeline for own area and build plans.
* To ensure the on boarding process is in place and fit for purpose.
* To work with Talent Development to ensure that development plans are in place for all individuals.
* To facilitate active succession and development planning for key roles.
* To work with the Reward specialist; implement and communicate incentive and recognition programmes ensuring that people understand the link between performance and reward/recognition.
* To challenge departmental structure and utilize the organisational performance model to support your business areas to assess and design optimal organisations.
* To lead management of changes process.
Develop & Deliver Strategic projects/HR strategies
* To lead HR work stream for departmental / site projects working with key stakeholders.
* To build commitment for HR strategies, identify and work through specific functional concerns to embed initiatives.
* To ensure organizational structures are aligned.
* To influence the development of HR policies and processes from the ER/LR practices.
* To effectively manage the implementation of both Group and UK initiatives and priorities.
Facilitate a high performance culture
* To act as a coach to senior management teams to improve the effectiveness of performance development.
* To ensure the performance management process is in place and operating effectively.
* To lead complex disciplinary and grievance casework and to provide management of absence across functional areas.
* To ensure change programmes are effectively managed / to facilitate changes into business as usual within Line teams.
* To support the ER/LR practice to ensure proactive management of the relationship with the Forum.
* To drive a performance management culture within customer base group.
* To identify, initiate and implement improvements in work processes.
* Case management - to advise and support grievance/performance/disciplinary/absence associated matters.
* To provide delivery of T&D workshops, (i.e. Performance Management, PDP's, Disciplinary/Grievance, Interviewing skills, etc).
* To create an effective and positive employee relations climate based on the premise of win win.
* To develop managers with skills, tools and techniques to manage change and employee issues.
* To support and influence organizational change, challenging mind-sets.
* To regularly review headcount with Finance colleagues to ensure budgets are appropriately managed.
* To ensure appropriate sign off for external spend/provide internal challenge to ensure effective use of future spend.
* To ensure HR projects delivered within given timescale and budget.
* To ensure that cases are resolved within reasonable and defined timescales.
* To ensure that the production of key departmental stats at prescribed time lines.
Talent Management/Succession Planning
* To manage the talent process ensuring great people are highlighted, supported and developed.
* To work with customer groups to build longer term succession plans.
* To ensure development plans are in place for high performers across the business.
* To seek new ways to build a talent pipeline for the future.
Key skills & experience
* CIPD qualified.
* Thomas International/MBTI/NLP qualification.
* Degree in related discipline.
* Project management (e.g. PRINCE2.)
Project and change management;
* Restructuring experience and associated projects tasks, e.g. change readiness, leadership engagement, communications, assessment & selection, redundancy, embedding change, etc.
* Understanding and experience of implementing successful learning & development interventions across varied role profiles;
* Building culture, culture change management and embedding culture;
* Strong ER capability and experience of working in unionised environments.
* Significant experience in operating in a HR Manager position (2-3 years+).
* Experience working in a business partner/matrix structure.
* Proven experience of leading HR project work streams.
* Proven HR legislative understanding / knowledge and ability to apply this knowledge appropriately.
If you have the skills and experience in the above areas and would like to be considered for this role please apply at ***********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960319227