Content Marketing Executive
Leading Birmingham based technology manufacture seeks experienced Content Marketing Executive is required to market and present products on internal and external websites, as well as optimising content for channel partners.
SALARY: £24,000 - £28,000
BENEFITS: 25 day holiday, pension, opportunity to Travel Europe and America
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Coventry, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Telford, Kidderminster, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull
As a 360 Content Marketing Executive you will participate in the development and execution of an actionable marketing communications plans, as well as producing and managing content.
Additionally you will be responsible for the following:-
* As the Content Marketing Executive, you will support the Marketing Manager to drive promotion of the business, products, programmes, services through the most effective marketing communication.
* Assisting the development and implementation of all marketing communications initiative taking into consideration PR, web, direct mail, advertising, and tradeshows.
* Designing and production of all BTL marketing collateral. Typical outputs are - print brochures, catalogue and direct mail, product information, digital marketing and media.
* Ensuring the digital platform and product content is optimized and presented accurately. Work closely with product, sales and the wider business to ensure all collateral is delivered to best practice.
* Reviewing and analysing all marketing campaigns and projects to understand their success. Ideally, we would like you to review statistical products information, response rates, new customer acquisition and conversion to support future marketing focus.
* Taking ownership for partner content received through CNET or similar, develop a process, update and maintain
REQUIREMENTS - Content Marketing Executive
We are looking for a creative and passionate marketer who has the following skills and experiences: -
* Proven marketing & content experience either as a coordinator, assistant or administrator
* Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or CIM
* Excellent attention to detail, organisational and time management skills
* Strong understanding of web and digital media applications
* Excellent verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation
THE COMPANY: Content Marketing Executive
One of the world’s leading cable and connectivity manufacturers.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing, Content, Digital Marketing, SEO, Content Management, Content Marketing, Marketing administrator, Marketing assistant, marketing executive, marketing coordinator, channel marketing, campaign executive, and campaign coordinator
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Mandy Bains quoting Content Marketing Executive and reference MB1803-37 to DD: +44 (0)1604 683309 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +44 (0) 1604 758857. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440812