Resource Manager (Internal Resourcing / Project Planner)
Job Ref: DJPF1161
Role: Resource Manager (Internal Resourcing / Project Planner)
Salary: £36,000 + benefits
I am looking for a Resource Manager to who will have strategic oversight of the deployment for Managers and Senior Managers for an exciting business area. The role holder will have 2 direct reports.
- Delivering the manpower and resourcing plan
- Conducting regular portfolio reviews to ensure maximum utilisation, development and fair allocation of work for everyone
- Interpret and Analyse Management Information (MI) to provide trends, make connections and spot opportunities to improve profitability
- Share knowledge, best practice and network with your colleagues across the business and Resource Management Function
- Support the Senior Resource Manager/ Team Leader with recruitment interviews and inducting new staff
Essential skills and experience
Deployment and Manpower Planning
Look for deployment opportunities and build relationships across all lines of service
Managing people and their development
- Delivering business outcomes in a fast paced and changing environment
- Negotiating with senior stakeholders to deliver resourcing and strategic requirements
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to us. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working to hire exceptional talent for Executive, Managerial and skilled practitioner level appointments. Working in partnership with customer focused organisations, we offer a professional, trusted and quality service, to identify, attract and hire talented professionals within Operations, Strategy, Customer Experience, Intelligence, Customer Insight, Sales, Customer Service, Resource Planning, Data, Analytics, Programmes, Change, Transformation, Digital, Contact Centre and Customer Contact.
Douglas Jackson are working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80440244