Conflicts Analyst (12 Month FTC - Birmingham)
An award-winning national law firm is recruiting for an ambitious Conflicts Analyst in their Birmingham office to fulfil a 12-month contract. This role involves identifying any potential conflicts of interest and finding suitable resolutions. You will work as part of a team to conduct conflicts checks and analyse the corresponding results in accordance with the firm’s internal policies and broader regulations. Strong communication skills are particularly important as you will liaise with fee earners, including partners, to find practical solutions for conflicts.
Ideal skills and experience include:
- Law degree or legal qualifications
- Previous experience in a law firm
- Knowledge and understanding of conflicts legislation and case law
- Research abilities as you will need to conduct research on the corporate history of clients
- Target-driven as you will need to meet your own KPIs and assist with working towards those of the wider team and firm
This is a varied role with diverse responsibilities including managing the conflicts inbox and database, as well as general administrative duties such as updating Excel spreadsheets, proofreading and conducting research. This law firm is highly regarded for its friendly and personable working environment and this is a stimulating opportunity for someone to develop their commercial awareness and understanding of risk and compliance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80432491