Are you an experienced Senior Administrator/PA looking for your next role? Do you want to work for a highly reputable organisation in Birmingham? Want part-time hours? If so, this is the perfect role for you!
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Senior Administrator/PA to join a market leading company in Birmingham City Centre.
- City Centre location
- Part time 20 hours per week
- Temporary to permanent role
- Flexible hours
- £10 per hour
Duties to include;
- Provide administrative support to the Director of the organisation.
- Diary management
- Preparing presentation
- Producing KPI reports
- All aspects of administration
- Letter writing
- Inbox Management for the Director
- First point of contact for queries
- High volume email/telephone correspondence
- Travel arrangements
- Data Entry
- Ad-hoc project work
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Minute taking is essential
- MS office proficient
- Excellent analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Apply today!! Immediate start available! Interviews taking place this week!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.