A fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing company located in Birmingham.
Our client is a test equipment supplier to the Automotive industry and has a unique opportunity for a Project Manager for a permanent role.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Prepare and agree with departmental managers the project plans, timescales, tasks and budgets
- Have a comprehensive overview of projects, identifying any likely bottlenecks and issues to the Operations Director, and help to identify alternative solutions
- Maintain visible project plans and task status's
- Ensure effective communication with, and coordination of: -
- Internal departments
- External co-dependant Suppliers
- Customer Project Management and engineers
- Organise regular project review meetings (internal and with customers)
- Liaise with customers for on-time availability of design data and sample parts
- Ensure all contract variances are tracked and the final contract reviews are performed promptly
- Supporting the quotation and order winning process as required
- Validate customers' orders with quotation/enquiry information
Qualification and education
- A degree in an appropriate subject and/or industrial experience
- Time served will also be taken into consideration
- 2 years proven experience
- Knowledge of working in a practical process control and automation environment
- Ability to overcome problems as they arise is important, as the ability to have self-discipline, motivation, and quick thinking
- Attention to detail and passionate about your work
- A healthy interest in the automotive industry
- Good personal presentation and communication
- Willing to work at the client site and the need to travel within the UK and overseas
- Full Driving license and own car
We are looking for a permanent position and a competitive salary and pension will be offered based on experience.
Don’t Delay …Apply Today !
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960319386