We are recruiting for a Financial Controller to join our client who is a leading automotive manufacturer.
Reporting to the Group Head of Finance the Financial Controller will be responsible for:
- All the financial and connected administrative work in a Plant including the issue of cost estimation calculations, financial statement for internal and external usage, analysis and comparison calculations in order to see and find potential for improvement.
- Reporting of financial data is key and the comparison between actuals, forecast and budget (also KPI).
- Manage the financial reports for the Plant in terms of KPI tracking
- Monitor on a regular basis actuals, forecast and budget related data
- Oversee accounting key data for the plant/s
- Prepare presentations for decision making to the Plant Management
- Make calculations and show cost improvement potential / cost saving elements
- Make sure that procedures and policies are met according to legal requirements
- Establish and secure internal revision/tracking methods for proper controlling
- Manage the annual budget process, and ensure consistency with other Group companies.
- Detailed, proactive cash flow management, both short and medium-long term
- Assist in developing appropriate methods and techniques to help analysis company financial performance and to offer solutions for improvement.
- Provide insightful analysis to the senior management team on an ad-hoc basis
- Deputise for the Group Head of Finance when required
Financial Controller Characteristics
- Experience of an automotive manufacturing environment advantageous
- Experience / exposure to a group structure advantageous
- Highly IT literate
- Self-starter and proactive
- Team player with strong business performance focus
- Strong people management skills with an emphasis on team development
- Able to challenge the status quo
- Experience of dealing with non-financial management and confident in communicating transactional across all levels of the organisation
- This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious Financial Controller to join a growing business.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960321848