Sales Opportunity- Immediate Start
What to expect at Premier Group
As a Senior/Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for developing and managing business within our IT brands with future career progression opportunities into a Senior or Team Lead position.
As a 360 Senior/Recruitment Consultant, you can earn onwards of £18,000 + commission up to 40%
At Premier Group, we take pride in offering consultants industry leading incentives and benefits on top of our competitive basic and commission structure.
Where we are based
We are based in the heart Birmingham business district, only a short walk from Birmingham New Street.
We provide a focused and competitive environment where the emphasis is on 'work hard, play hard'. Features of our Birmingham office includes; Pool table, fully stocked beer & wine fridge, chill out sofas and young energetic team to welcome you!
What does a Premier Group Consultant role look like?
You will source clients and candidates via business tools such as Cube19 and Source Breaker alongside headhunting and networking. You will also facilitate the interview processes, gain feedback from candidate and client to finalise deals to benefit your growing business.
All this will be created by working with your team to support each other in maximizing business flow.
Benefits for Recruitment Consultants
- Un-capped commission which is available whilst in training
- Clear career progression - we are proud that all our managers are organically grown
- Quarterly and annual luxury all expenses paid trips to destinations including Hollywood, Maldives, Las Vegas, Barcelona, Prague, Berlin and many more!
- Monthly high achievers' lunch clubs in Michelin star restaurants!
- Numerous incentives including; watches, holiday vouchers and hundreds of pounds in high-end retail vouchers awarded for achieving sales targets!
- Paid nights out / all day clubs and working for a company that focuses on its people - somewhere that everyone is valued and supported!
Premier are acting as an employment agency