Gas Boiler Installation Engineer
Due to recent expansion of our business, Hassle Free Boilers need Gas Boiler Installation Engineers on a sub-contract basis, with jobs available immediately for the right candidate.
We offer a competitive rate per installation (from £270 for a Combination boiler swap), plus customer satisfaction related bonuses. We offer regular and reliable work patterns and only install within private domestic homes.
About the Job
We are looking for experienced Gas Engineers to commit to at least two days per week installing/replacing boilers and carrying out central heating system upgrades in private customer properties. All our work is within the private, domestic market and as such you must demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times and respect customer property.
You will provide your own vehicle, tools and access equipment and you must be comfortable with all aspects of installation, including controls wiring, vertical flue installations, working with ladders/harnesses, waste clearance and 'making good'.
Essential Qualifications and Accreditations
- Current gas qualifications (through an Accredited Certification Scheme), including, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, MET1, WAT1
- Unvented Hot Water, Commission and Install
- A minimum NVQ Level 2/C&G or equivalent in a plumbing and/or heating related discipline.
- We will complete a DBS check (CRB) that must come back clear.
- You must hold your own Gas Safe registration
- A minimum of £2m Public Liability Insurance and £5m Employers Liability Insurance (where applicable)
- A current Waste Carriers Licence
- A calibrated Gas Analyser
- Health and Safety awareness including Asbestos Awareness and Working at Heights training
- General IT skills, you will be required to complete documentation using a mobile device.
Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- 17th Edition or Part P electrical qualifications
- LPG/Oil knowledge a significant advantage
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960318442