Head of IT Security
Head of IT Security - Birmingham city centre - £70,000 + 5k car
ISO, GDPR, Security, Compliance, SOC, NOC, CISM, CISSP, IT Security Manager, IS Manager
I am currently recruiting for a Head of IT Security to join a client of mine based in Birmingham City Centre. This position will be responsible for all elements of IT Security including managing the 3rd party relationship who manage the SOC and NOC.
On a compliance side the company are very good, where improvement is needed is at a technical level. The role will initially be a risk assessment piece before implementing what needs to be done in order to ensure IT security.
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors
- Hands of Technical IT Security experience
- Knowledge of Information Security technologies in both design and implementation
- Ability to work on your own
- CISM or CISSP certified (Desirable)
- Experience of developing policies, controls and procedures associated with ISO27001, ISO9001 and ISO14001
This is a really great opportunity to work as part of a great team and for a company that is going from strength to strength. If you have the required experience and you would like to find out more about this position, please apply here.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80433373