Civil Microstation Technician
My client is looking for a Civil MicroStation Technician to join their Solihull team, and bring with them a wealth of knowledge and experience.
This is a contract role for the right Civil MicroStation Technician, where you will work in their Solihull office and be an important addition to their project team.
You will be involved with well recognised projects in both UK and abroad, and working for a leading consultancy that is continually growing within the industry.
Civil MicroStation Technician Requirements:
- Be an experienced user of MicroStantion, and ideally InRoads 3D Modelling too
- Hold the relevant qualifications within Civil Engineering
- Have extensive working knowledge and experience of Bentley Software, inclusive of PowerCivil and InRoads Suite
- Be familiar with undertaking modifications and converting to other formats
- Have a broader knowledge of AutoCAD, GIS, LiDAR, ASCII and Excel
- Be a methodical worker with a great eye to detail, and high attention to detail
- Have a valid full UK drivers license
- Hold a higher education qualification in Civil Engineering
- Additional training courses in Bentley MicroStation and InRoads is ideal
- Good understanding of 3D modelling and drawing production for Civil Engineering projects
- Having knowledge in GIS (ArcMap), Bentley gINT v8i, SAFE Software FME is ideal but not essential
Are you an experienced Civil MicroStation Technician, based near or looking to relocate to Solihull?
This is a great contract opportunity, paying between £26 - £32 per hour dependant on experience, and is available for interviews right away!
Apply online with your CV, or give us a call at the office if you wish to go through the role in further detail and we'll be happy to have a chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80442795