Web Application Developer
Web Developer - Global Financial Software Vendor
Warwickshire. Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits!
We have an exciting new Web Application Developer job opening with an award-winning, global Fintech software vendor who specialises in share market and wealth management systems.
As a successful and talented developer you will have an interest in dynamic languages, current and emerging web standards and web application architecture. To keep pace with our developments, you will need to be dynamic, productive and creative. Java experience and an aptitude to web development are essential.
Accountabilities & Deliverables
· Work as an integral part of the web application development team
· You will be using modern tools and techniques to create leading products for the wealth management industry
· Work on new and existing features as well as troubleshooting and fixing issues.
· Must have good time management with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
· You will need to liaise with relevant departments in the company. Collaborate with colleagues to determine viable options for client solutions and then follow through until the issue is resolved.
· You must possess well developed verbal and written communication abilities.
· Take personal ownership of work and be able to work autonomously.
· Be able to adjust and review work and projects in response to changing conditions.
· Recognise and meet continually shifting priorities.
· Product Managers
· Business Analysts
· Team Leaders
· Software Engineers
· Support staff
Core Skills, Knowledge and Attributes
· Strong Java development experience
· Experience with SQL and relational databases
· Tertiary qualifications in software engineering or computer science.
· Commerce/Finance background in addition will be regarded highly.
· Good understanding of web standards and architecture.
· Experience in algorithmic programming.
· Adaptability to employ a wide range of technologies.
· Knowledge of multi-tiered object oriented application development.
· Experience in the cycle of software development, and agile methodologies.
· Ability to set realistic timeframes and deliver on time.
· Team player, goal-oriented individual, with outstanding technical skills.
· Professional software development experience.
· Strong Java
· Python experience is a plus
· XML, XSLT, XSD, Schema’s etc
For more information or to submit your application for this Web Applications Development job opening, please contact Stuart Roe from Caerusa Consulting on ************* or ******************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960316941