SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - MIDLANDS - £55K TO £63K BONUS/CAR
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR - MIDLANDS - £55K TO £63K + BONUS + PACKAGE
TSA is an award winning independent specialist recruitment business who believe that work should have a positive impact on people's lives. We focus on recruiting professionals in the construction, consultancy and civil engineering industries.
This is a brand new role for an increasingly successful contractor working on a wide range of civil engineering projects ranging from £5m to £80m. Due to the diversity of their client base, they can offer a unique opportunity to gain experience on multi-storey carparks, highways, section 278, earthworks and infrastructure.
The continuing increase in their workload has opened up a new Senior Quantity Surveyors role covering schemes between Luton and London. For the right individual they WOULD CONSIDER LONG TERM FREELANCE!
- Preparing bills of quantities from drawings and sending out enquiries to subcontractors
- Procurement of plant, subcontractors and materials
- Negotiating account
- Making applications for payment and ensuring timely payment of supply chain
- Providing mentoring to more junior members of staff
- Direct Labour/Plant/Material Cost Control
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Quantity Surveying experience
- Ideally working knowledge of both the JCT or NEC form of contract
- Must have a full UK driving licence due to site visits being required
To apply, please contact Cathryn Scutts on either 0113 819 9992 or 07825 639 450.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80435707