Corporate Accountant Retail Coventry
Fantastic opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant to join a market leading retail business in the West Midlands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a high performance finance team with great opportunities for development and progression.
* Completion of Statutory Accounts.
* Collaborating with External Auditor's to ensure the process is completed.
* Provision of sound technical advise to senior stakeholders within Finance.
* Responsible for control and reconciliation of intercompany balances.
* Support the general finance function with varying projects.
* Newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA).
* Strong technical skill set (Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP/UK GAAP).
* Highly analytical.
* Strong system skills.
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines in a fast moving retail environment.
* Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to build business relationships quickly.
In return you'll be working for a market leading brand at an exciting time. They're looking for people that are serious about their personal development plans (last to people in this post were promoted internally). So if the above sounds like you then send over a copy of your CV.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80442838