16 Inbound Customer Service Advisors - £ 21,000 - £ 29,650 - Excellent Benefits
Based on growth, our client based in Birmingham City Centre are looking to recruit 16 Inbound Customer Service Advisors.
Our client is looking for 8 Inbound Customer Services - salary £ 21,039 and 8 Senior Customers Advisors paying a starting salary of £ 21,039 ant the after 11 weeks training your salary will increase to £ 29,650.
This company offers a fantastic salary of £ 30,946 for working a 35 hour week plus an excellent benefits package including 29 days holiday plus Bank Holidays!
Duties to include:
- Handling incoming calls regarding complex queries
- Identifying client needs and advising on various solutions
- Delivering specialist advice and support
- Following up initial support with detailed written communication
- Liaising professionally with internal and external clients
- Experience of working within a busy call centre is ideal but not essential
- Be resilient, positive and enthusiastic
- Maintain an excellent standard of client care in a high pressure environment
Hours of Work:
Full Time - 35 hours per week - Working on a rota basis between 9:00 am - 8:00 pm Monday - Friday.
You will need to work 1 Saturday morning in every 4 ( 9:30 am - 1:00 pm ) and you can take this time off in lieu
- 29 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Subsidised parking
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.