Floating Store Manager
Floating Store Manager, Birmingham area, required for a successful retail company with locations throughout the UK. Salary is up to circa £28,000.
Arlington Moore Recruitment is recruiting for our client who is a hugely successful retail business with a vast number of stores throughout the UK. They have enjoyed rapid expansion and are currently going through exciting changes to the organisation which will see them cement their position as one of the top independent UK retailers within their sector.
As the field based Store Manager you will be responsible for all areas of retail management including the following:-
- Managing the efficient operation of the store to enable maximum sales potential whilst controlling costs
- Leading, inspiring and motivating the store team to provide unrivalled customer service
- Merchandising and correct pricing of products to comply with current legislation and Company procedures and guidelines
- Budget Management to include wage cost and sales
- Stock control to include ordering and management of stock
- Creating and implementing store initiatives to continually improve sales performance
- People Management to include general management, recruitment, training, absence and discipline
This role would suit an individual with previous experience within a similar role.
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore Retail which is a division of Arlington Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK.
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note that all applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you.
Additional keywords: Retail Manager, Duty Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Assistant Store Manager.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960315290