Kitchen Porter - Immediate Start
Need money fast? We’ve got tonnes of work available this week!
Long shifts + Weekly pay = you getting paid in no time!
Want to work your way up through the ranks of the kitchen?
A hard worker ready to get your head down and earn loads of money?
Off to Work is for you!
As a kitchen porter you will support the chefs by maintaining the kitchens high standards, washing the equipment and learning basic preparation (that’s how many chefs started!).
We provide kitchen porters on a casual basis in Birmingham and many other places across the Midlands! Race tracks, luxurious weddings in hidden castles, amazing conventions and many more!
We offer competitive salaries with rates starting from £8.41/hr (£7.50 + £0.91 holiday pay) for over 25’s and from £7.90/hr (£7.05 + £0.85 holiday pay) for under 25’s, automatically rising to £8.41 /hr after 30 shifts!
If you are:
- A fearless and proactive person
- A champion in reliability who takes pride in what you do, no matter the task!
- Willing to work with other kitchen porters of Off to Work on a casual basis enabling amazing experiences to our clients and yourself
THIS IS THE PATH TO YOUR NEW CAREER IN CATERING!
We can offer you…
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay
- CHOOSE when and where you work.
- Two FREE FCA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety.
- Quick progression and the opportunity to further your career in the kitchen.
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
- Easy online booking system
Apply now and send us your CV, we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Working as Kitchen Porter with Off to Work you might be asked to handle alcohol, so you must be over 18. You must be able to provide proof of right to work in the UK.