An exciting opening for an enthusiastic and dedicated Accounts Administrator to join a family run, fast paced and successful business based in Smethwick.
- Permanent position
- £18,500 - £22,000 depending upon experience
- 15 minutes walk from the train station
Please note this role is varied, as an Accounts Administrator you will also be expected to provide other administrative support, reception cover as well as answering phones and speaking with potential customers.
Responsibilities to include:
- Investigating invoice queries and discrepancies
- Book keeping
- Providing full administrative support to various departments
- Daily checks to ensure customers have been correctly charged
- Process financial information
- Credit control-communicating with customers to ensure prompt payment.
- Checking debrief sheets
- Processing a variety of other forms of documents and resolving inconsistencies and error
- Sales invoices
- Purchase invoices
- Balance reconciliations
You will have worked in an accounts or finance department and have a good understanding of the administration and documents in such a department. This is essential to be considered.
You will be articulate and demonstrate confidence as well as sympathy and understanding due to the sensitive nature of the business.
- 2years+ Accounts/Finance Administration experience is essential - Must include bookkeeping
- Strong focus on delivering great service to clients.
- Fully competent in Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Expose to Sage Line 50
Apply for this amazing opportunity today!!
Interviews are taking place next week
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960316010