Digital Marketing Apprentice
This company is a digital marketing agency that helps clients to market their business through strategy, content marketing, social media, SEO, PPC, and online advertising.
We currently have a role in the search marketing department with a focus on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing. We are a small yet rapidly growing business with big plans so there is potential for rapid progression for the right candidate.
This role is ideal for someone wanting to take the next step in their career and develop their talents by working with a range of brands and clients in a creative agency environment.
- Search engine marketing campaigns
- Developing search engine marketing strategies
- Keyword / competitor research and analysis
- Search Engine Optimisation: local, onsite and authority building
- Paid search campaigns utilising Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Measurement using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Client communication & reporting
- General and technical administration
This is an exciting opportunity to help us develop the SEO side of the business and to get in on the ground floor of a small, but rapidly growing digital agency.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console & SEO tools
- Experience with local SEO, website optimisation and authority building
- Up-to-date knowledge and interest of digital marketing, including an understanding of how other
- channels integrate with SEO
- An ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong analytical, attention to detail, and data-driven skills
These skills are desirable but can all be taught to the right candidate. What we can’t teach is a real passion and desire to succeed, so we value that over all of these specific skills.
You will have:
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to learn more and an ambition to further your career
- Enthusiastic and shows initiative
- Flexible and willing to learn
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Total hours per week: 37.50