Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer - Coventry
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer to join a highly successful, bespoke multidisciplinary engineering consultancy. The role will be based in their Coventry office.
This prestigous company are seeking Graduates who posess an MSc in Environmental Geology or Environmental Science and a minimum of 1 year experience to join an established and expanding team.
This challenging and dynamic role will include:
- Completing Phase 1 and 2 Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental Site investigation reports
- Supervising borehole investigations, trial pitting and soakaway testing.
- Supervise construction works, including earthworks and remediation of contaminated sites.
- Client Liaison
- Quantitative risk assessments
- Contaminated Land assessments
The Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer role can offer the successful candidate support and progression through excellent training and development in addition to an excellent salary and benefits package.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 01792 365 006 for an informal chat or email email@example.com