Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
West Midlands - Sutton Coldfield, Coleshill, Tamworth, Solihull, Walsall
Metallurgical Manufacturing Sector
- Do you have a strong electrical and mechanical understanding?
- Can you carry out fabrications?
- Do you want to work for a market leader in their sector?
- Be a part of an ever growing and evolving, modern employer?
- Be trained in new areas and develop your professional skill set?
The Role of a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer:
Based on their site in Sutton Coldfield, you will be working day shifts Monday to Friday, carrying out electrical and mechanical repairs, maintenance, and planned preventative maintenance on production and plant machinery. There may also be a need to carry out welding fabrications. Your skills will be constantly tested as you encounter various equipment within their site.
The Candidate for the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer Position:
- You MUST have a mechanical AND electrical understanding
- Electrical experience including fault finding and reading wiring diagrams
- You will have strong knowledge of medium to heavy plant and production machinery
- Mechanical experience working with motors, bearings, hydraulics, and pneumatics is beneficial
- Experience with PLC'S is advantageous
- Able to commute to Sutton Coldfield
My client is a market leader in their sector. They offer fantastic training and career progression options for their staff who want it. They can also provide stability and have fantastic staff retention rates.
The Package for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Up to £28,000 basic salary
- Shift allowance up to £3,500
- On-going training and development
- Competitive benefits package
- Lots of overtime available - Double pay on Sunday's and time and a half Monday - Saturday
- 25 days holiday plus stats
The position of Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is based in Sutton Coldfield. Candidates from Sutton Coldfield, Coleshill, Tamworth, Solihull, Walsall, or within a 30-minute commute will be considered.