Salary based on experience
Production Manager required for an excellent opportunity that has arisen. Looking for an experienced Production Manager to join a well-established manufacturing company specialising in the supply of coating materials throughout the UK.
- Managing a team of 40 people within the production team.
- Introducing new lean and continuous improvement techniques.
- Liaison with transport department to meet tight deadlines.
- Responsible for Production Planning Capacity forward planning.
- Responsible for new plant and equipment, new handling and dispensing methods.
- Adherence to H&S within areas of responsibility Reporting to Directors
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Degree level or equivalent - A level Chemistry / HNC or similar process engineering qualifications
- Must have experience managing a production team within a Paint, Coatings, Adhesives, Food or Beauty.
- Previous experience of working in a fast moving, low lead time environment preferable.
- Good understanding of quality control excellent organiser with a high attention to detail.
- Adaptable to change and always looking to implement continuous improvement.
- Excellent knowledge of H&S policies and procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent management skills.
Salary - Based on experience, Pension Scheme, 37.5 hours per week
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy