Head of Contracts
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Contracts position within an established and progressive company. This exciting opportunity would include working with an office based and mobile workforce including external contractors installing and maintaining an innovative range of recreational products to a wide variety of market sectors including Public Sector, house developers and schools.
We are seeking a passionate leader who possesses a strong track record in delivering successful recreational projects through their team within a specified timescale and budget, without compromising on safety or customer satisfaction.
• To ensure that the prequalifying, tendering and sales support information is provided to the agreed timescales, accurately and within budgetary margins
• To manage all projects in line with financial budgets
• Managing corrective actions and justifying extra costs and expenditure
• Ensure adequate and sustainable resources are available
• Monitor performance against programme to ensure targets are met and completions are on time.
• Monitor Health & Safety performance to ensure compliance with legal obligations and Company requirements.
• Liaise with interdepartmental teams to support the Project Manager's and to ensure accurate information is provided, products are available and all internal and external contractors are scheduled.
• Support the Project Manager’s in ensuring that on-site installation teams are fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support
• Monitor each stage of construction as work proceeds to ensure a quality outcome
As well as working with an engaged and passionate team, we offer a competitive basic salary with 23 days holiday per annum and rising to 25 in the second and subsequent years. A fully maintained company vehicle will also be provided, along with private healthcare, a range of benefits through PerkBox and a pension scheme. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen to further their career with a company that is passionate about people development.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per Annum
Please apply online for this Head of Contracts role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960171873