Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Part II Architectural Assistant required to join a large award winning practice in the Birmingham area. Our client is looking for a recently graduated Part II Architectural assistant or someone with a few years' experience under their belt. This practice work on a wide range of projects however this Part II Architect will be coming in to start working on Residential, Education and Student Housing projects. This practice is always busy and will give the opportunity for progression if wanted.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join up with a friendly and hardworking practice who provide excellent service to their clients. We are wanting someone with the drive and enthusiasm to progress within Architecture and also someone who has a real eye for detail. It is required that this Part II Architectural Assistant has knowledge of both AutoCAD and Revit, If the candidate were to have knowledge of Vectorworks this would be highly advantageous.
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Overview
- Working alongside a team of Architects in delivering excellent results to the practices clients.
- Starting work within the Residential, Education and Student Housing projects
- Delivering projects using AutoCAD, Revit and Vectorworks
- Learning new skills and ideas from senior members of the team
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Requirements
- Living in or close to the Birmingham Area
- Good Knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit - Vectorworks advantageous
- Looking for progression
- Experience working with Residential, Education and Student Housing projects
- Good attention to detail
Part II Architectural Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Package to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy