Machine Tool Service Engineer
Machine Tool Field Service Engineer
Alecto Recruitment is in partnership with a well established Electro-Mechanical Services company in the West Midlands who due to continued growth have a requirement for an experienced Machine Tool Service Engineer.
This role would suit an experienced Field Service Engineer who has flexibility to travel around the Midlands and Nationally.
- Service and Repair CNC Equipment along with Electro-Mechanical equipment (if required)
- Planned Preventative Maintenance on customer equipment
- Installation and Commissioning of equipment
What we are looking for:
- Experienced Field Service Engineer
- Experience with Machine Tools/CNC Equipment - Service, Repair, Install
- Qualifications: Apprentice Trained/C&G e.g. Engineering)/NVQ Level 3
- Full UK Driving License
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
Hours: 40 hour week (plus Overtime)- Monday - Friday
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"