Consultant Occupational Physician
Do you have outstanding clinical management skills and full GMC registration?
How would you like to work for a leading occupational health provider as a Consultant Occupational Physician?
We are pleased to invite applicants for this full-time role covering the Warwick/ Midlands area.
We are a Consultant led, values based business delivering high quality OH services. We believe in support, care and continuous improvement in caring for our staff and clients. We are investing unprecedented amounts of money in our technology, medical education and administrative support
A great communicator with colleagues, clients and partners, you will be working collegiately with our multi-disciplinary team members. You will be focusing on our large health surveillance programmes and supporting our Director of Clinical Governance.
GMC | Physician | Service Delivery | Occupational Health | Consultant | Occupational Health | Doctor | Medicine
- Medical Degree
- GMC Licence to Practice
- Specialist accreditation on the GMC specialist register
- Qualification in Occupational Medicine
- Working knowledge of UK Occupational Medicine practice
- Committed to delivering quality clinical care
- Be Innovative and adaptable
- Have the ability to work effectively independently and also within a team framework
- Be IT literate
- Understand and support a flexible approach to team working
- Have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Be happy to travel
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
We need someone who is motivated, flexible, approachable, and dependable.
- Relevant qualifications and authorisations for Approved Health Surveillance work
- Experience on working in multidisciplinary team and of supporting occupational health nursing colleagues/ allied healthcare professional