Digital Sales Executive
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
About the role
As our Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the execution of our traditional marketing activities in a quality and timely way. These activities are not limited to, but include the following:
Support colleagues to ensure all campaigns and projects (radio, press, events, sponsorship's, partnerships etc.) are executed to meet their objectives, on time and on budget.
- Develop and nurture positive business relationships with Operations
- Develop insight into target consumer groups
- Provide local marketing support for Centre Managers, working to agreed commercial objectives
- Act as a point of contact for marketing services, including media buying, POS, PR, events, and market research
- Administrative support, including production of campaign reports and insights
- Seek out new traditional marketing opportunities through research and industry knowledge
What we're looking for
- Proven experience and interest in Marketing (with a strong focus on traditional marketing).
- Experience in retail, FMCG, automotive industry, or similar fast-paced industry High level of IT literacy including Microsoft office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint at a minimum)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail Excellent organisational skills Self-motivated and proactive Positive, 'can do' attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build good relationships at all levels good communicator with excellent verbal and written skills Ability to work well under pressure, manage several projects simultaneously, with effective management of own time
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.